SPRING ISSUE 2011

Each issue will focus on women's experience, especially writing, yoga and everyday travels. Send poems and travel haibun to journal120@yahoo.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

butterfly love

I will
light into your heart
and swallow the
secret pain that was
forever in your soul,
hidden behind
eyes that feign toughness
yet hold vulnerability
a little warm death
always on the ledge
of discovery.

I become a lake
for you to swim in,
A sky for you to write upon,
as a blank journal page,
the emotions caught in
Your throat, now liberated
become found joy.

Accept the silken feel
of my compassion,
sweet-kisses-dusting
all your pain away.


O.

13 comments:

  1. Love this poem!

    *Accept the silken feel
    of my compassion,
    sweet-kisses-dusting
    all your pain away.

    Especially love those words!
    Beautiful, it's all beautiful, every word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. margie, you are such a sweet doll...
    you have made my night Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great poetry. i love how fluid it is :)
    hope you can check out my blog for some more +vibe and happiness! i also have an awesome giveaway,too.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. carolina, thank you i will pop by your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful. It flows so well. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so lovely written. I'm glad i found you, please stop by anytime.

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are well and happy!

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pure perfection, as always.

    I love your writing ( but Ive said that like a thousand times, haven't i?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first four lines are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete